Meta Expanding Instagram Support for NFTs to More Than 100 Countries

ATO
자유게시판

Meta Expanding Instagram Support for NFTs to More Than 100 Countries

Percy 0 1137 0
id="article-body" class="row " section="article-body" data-component="trackCWV">

Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday said Instagram support for NFTs is expanding to . The feature will let artists, просмотры в инстаграм businesses and просмотры в инстаграм others across Africa, просмотры в инстаграм Asia-Pacific, просмотры в инстаграм the Middle East and the Americas share NFTs on Instagram, .
Instagram , allowing a handful of US-based artists and collectors to share NFTs on the social media platform. An , is a blockchain-based technology used to determine own

On Thursday, the company said it was also adding wallet support for Coinbase Wallet and Dapper, which join third-party wallets including Rainbow, MetaMask and Trust Wallet. People must connect a supported digital wallet to Instagram in order to share an NFT on the social network. 

In honor of the expansion, Zuckerberg said in a Facebook post that he would be creating an NFT from his Little League baseball card. "In honor of expanding digital collectible NFTs to 100 more countries on Instagram and launching new integrations with Coinbase and Dapper, I'm sharing my soon-to-be NFT old little league baseball card, which someone recently found and sent to me," he wrote. 

0 Comments
포토 제목